Thursday 16 June 2016

What a corker!

Hi Everyone

Sorry for the lack of posts these last few weeks...it's been a somewhat hectic time with various family traumas of one sort or another which has led to little time for me in the studio.

However, I've finally managed to get back there and not a moment too soon in view of the Hochanda Efcolor One Day Special which launches this Friday at 8pm. Here's a sneak peek of some of the new blanks with the new embellishments that will be available on the shows...











I hope you can join me for the shows: 
8pm Friday, 9am, 12 noon, 4pm & 7pm Saturday.

Don't forget you can email the studio if you have any questions for me - I'm always happy to answer them! 
Look forward to seeing you there.

Happy Crafting everyone!








No comments:

Post a Comment