Friday 27 November 2015

Teaser for the next Hochanda Stampbord Shows...

Hi Everyone, 

No blog today I'm afraid as I've run out of time...I'm jetting off to Scotland for the weekend to see a dear friend who's having a bit of a rough time at the moment. I do have just a few moments to remind everyone that I will be doing 3 more Stampbord shows for Hochanda TV, Home of Crafts, Hobbies and Arts, next Wednesday (2nd December 2015). So do please tune in if you can. I believe the shows will be at 10am, 2pm and 6pm (but don't quote me on that as they are still to be confirmed).

Here's some projects you may have seen if you tuned into the earlier shows...






And here's a little teaser of the latest projects I've done in preparation for the show. (Some you will see are not quite complete yet but hopefully will be before the show!) Downloadable project sheets will follow shortly..






Many of these use techniques I've not demonstrated on the tv shows so far so do try and tune in or set your boxes to record... :)

Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment