Wednesday 25 June 2014

Changing my Blog Day...

Well, another Monday has come and gone without a blog post and I have come to the conclusion that maybe Monday is just not my day to blog. 

It had been such a simple plan... thinking that the weekends would be my own to do with what I will, I naturally thought I'd have all the time in the world throughout Saturday and Sunday to come up with some interesting (and hopefully a few awesome) blog posts! Ha ha! Life, it appears, has other plans for my weekends, namely family or recovering from family visits... how did life get so busy? 

I don't have kids of my own so naturally I never thought that I'd be the one up at 2am... and 3am... and then 4am waiting for a text message from an eighteen year old travelling to New Zealand for a rugby training 'holiday' whose mobile phone credit ran out on him just as he reached Dubai. :S (The joys of Auntyhood I s'pose!)

So I've decided to give up on the 'Monday is my Blog Day' mantra and go for another day instead....hmmm....which day to pick now... I could go for Wednesday but then Wednesday is WOYWW (What's On Your Workdesk Wednesday) but seeing as my workdesk is always so messy these days I couldn't possibly post photos of it (far too embarrassing!)... maybe Thursday or Friday? It could work out as I would have time during the week to prepare posts...but which would be best?! I think I will just have to try it and see.

So, how's everyone else's week turning out so far... enjoying the cricket (doubtful), the footie (definitely not) or maybe the tennis (possibly)... or how about the weather (definitely!). I do hope the sun has been shining wherever you are. :) Catch ya Thursday... or maybe Friday....hmmm...

No comments:

Post a Comment